Tuesday, August 31, 2010
"My Joy . . . Your Joy"
After today's reading, I was asking myself if I have this joy. I don't fully understand this joy but I think I'm starting to understand it little more as I go through this life. Forgive me if I offended you older guys :) The difficulties that came in my life have proven to me that there is no true joy in them. The true joy comes only when I'm in relationship with God. I look at the life of Jesus Christ. He did not have the 'worldly joy'. He didn't even have a roof over his head and had to depend on God to provide everything. Yet, He was joyful even when He knew what He had to endure in this world. I thank God for some of the difficulties I had to face because they showed me the shortcomings of the idols which I tried to find joy in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment