Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Destined to be holy - Wednesday September 1st

"Never tolerate, because of sympathy for yourself or for others, any practice that is not in keeping with a holy God"  This stuck out to me in today's reading.  I think we tend to be too sympathetic and too sensitive to ourselves and to others where we use them as an excuse or reason for being unholy.  I should not use them as an excuse of my refusal to move forward into being more holy.

1 comment:

  1. Continually restate to yourself what the purpose of your life is.". This type of quote helps u put things into perpective and helps u reprioritize your day, week, month, year or life. Ok, let's start with a day first.

    I will try to start my day reminding myself, my purpose in life. I'll let u know how it goes Sunday.

    ReplyDelete